1. Talk to your hairstylist about the products you are currently using and if they have any recommendations.
2. Lightly brush your hair prior to wetting it.
3. Wet your hair, and adjust the water temperature to a comfortable setting. It's best to avoid exceedingly hot or extreme temperatures.
4. Apply a dollop size of shampoo as needed according to your hair length.
5. Work the product through your hair and begin to lightly massage your scalp.
6. Criss cross your fingers through your hair as you simultaneously massage your scalp.
7. Start the shampoo massage at the top of your head, working through the sides, to the back.
8. Gently squeeze out the excess water, suds, and lather from your hair.
9. Upon sufficient rinsing of the shampoo, apply a specific hair conditioning treatment according to the current condition of your hair.
10. Let sit, if necessary and squeeze out excess conditioner if it is to be left in the hair. If not, begin rinsing the hair with water. Start rinsing your hair building the water pressure gradually and gently squeeze the conditioner out of the hair.
11. Towel blot.
12. Begin styling your hair.
Franklin Philip Salon
56 Westport Ave
Norwalk, CT 06851